The sixth webinar in Travel Impressions' Social U by Travel Impressions webinar series, titled: "It’s All About Your Image: 36 Tips to Leveraging Visual Storytelling on Social Media to Boost Your Business," will take place at 1 p.m. EST on Tuesday, June 25, 2013.
The free webinar will go beyond the "picture's worth a thousand words" cliché, demonstrating how agents can increase their social media impact with fewer words and greater visual content.
Agents can register for the Social U webinar at www.facebook.com/TravelImpressions to learn how to tell a story using compelling imagery via tools such as Quozio and receive pointers on sprucing up photos with eye-catching filters on Instagram, Travel Impressions says.
"Social media users filter through their feeds much in the same way we flip through channels on the television. They skim through content until something visually appealing grabs their attention," said Susan Black, executive vice president and chief marketing officer for Travel Impressions.
"Our goal for this upcoming webinar is to help agents transform their visual content and introduce some additional ‘sizzle’ to their social media postings, always with the ultimate goal of increasing customer engagement and driving additional business," she added.
The Social U series has received approximately 4,500 agent views. Past webinars currently available via www.facebook.com/TravelImpressions include:
· Social Works! How To Get More Leads, Close The Sale And The 6 Key Metrics You Must Be Measuring...Plus, The Latest On Facebook's Graph Search
· Going Viral: 42 Social Media Tips to Get More Fans, Generate Buzz & Drive Sales
· From Relationships to Brand Advocacy: 37 Ways Social Media Can Help Travel Agents Create Brand Advocates
· Best Bang for Your Buck: 42 Ways to Save Money, Save Time, and Drive More Sales
· 60 Tips in 60 Minutes: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels
For more information or to register visit www.facebook.com/TravelImpressions and click on the "Social U" tab.