Deborah Mayer wrote:
I'm supposed to fly JFK-CDG-FLR on Thursday and have a group of 17 pax flying IAD-CDG-FLR on Saturday. If we can't get there, I have to cancel a ten day tour, with a huge financial loss. I can't remember the last time I was so stressed out over something I have no control over.
Heather Christopher responded, posting:
Deborah, hoping that doesn't happen! We have a tour in a few weeks somewhat simliar that we're freaking out over, the amount of money we'll lose is making us sick! Definitely losing money...spending way too much time rebooking/reconfirming/etc than being able to help new customers! Wish the suppliers had more flexible policies during natural disasters.
Meanwhile, things seem not as hectic for Lauren Terner Simon, who shared:
Phew, my clients are going ATL- FCO on sat... and the flights today are leaving. FCO is not reporting major delays.
And Shandelle Johnson appears to be clear, for now, stating:
So glad my clients are not doing any traveling until next month, what a relief.
We want to hear from you about this. Please vote in our poll to the right. Post a comment below. Share a note at our Facebook page. Send a tweet to us on our Twitter page. Log in to AgentNation and discuss in real time. We'll take your answers and follow up with another story on this unpleasant scenario.