Amy Bertrand, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, March 22, 2012
With the celebrations from St. Patrick's Day last weekend fresh in my mind, I couldn't help but be attracted to this email I received. It's for a stay in Adare Village in Ireland. I mean, who wouldn't want to stay in a five-star castle?
From the email:
Adare Manor is one of western Ireland's most exclusive, Five Star Gothic castles resorts and also one of the Emerald Isle's most enchanting holiday destinations. Adjacent to the castle at Adare Manor, just beyond the entrance gates, is charming Adare Village, with thatched roof houses and specialty shops, quaint streetscapes, 19th century churches and more.
Adare Manor has just announced Easter celebration packages for 2012, ideal for couples and families. The packages include a traditional Easter Egg Hunt on the sweeping, groomed lawns of the Castle estate.
Easter in the Castle at Adare Manor Package includes:
- Two nights of luxurious accommodations in a Deluxe room in the Castle
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning in the elegant Oakroom Restaurant
- Up to Two Children under 12 years are complimentary when sharing their parents' guestroom
- An Easter Egg Hunt for children on the groomed lawns of the Castle estate -- Easter Saturday
- Easter Welcome Activity Pack for each child, which includes an Easter Bunny Teddy or rubber duck hidden in their bedroom, coloring book & crayons, scavenger hunt book
- An Easter Egg placed outside each child's bedroom door Easter Sunday morning (including a note from the Easter Bunny!)
The Easter package is priced at $412.50 a night per adult sharing.