Avanti Destinations, a travel company, is dishing out new foodie-inspired vacations for travel advisors to recommend to their clients headed to Europe.
New vacations include: A 10-day European Classics for Foodies visiting London, Paris and Rome, and a 13-day Flavors of Southern Europe that takes in Rome, Athens, Barcelona and Madrid. The packages include transatlantic airfare, transfers, hotels and tours.
The company’s other offerings include customizable land-only programs, such as Sips & Samples of Southern England, Taste of the Wachau Valley (Austria) and Gastronomic Wonders of France & Spain, as well as more than 30 new experiences that can be added to any custom itinerary.
From these packages, travelers can take part in a pierogi-making class and vodka tour in Krakow or Warsaw, a macaron or baguette class in Paris, a Nordic "food walking" tour of Stockholm, a risotto-cooking class near Lake Lugano, dinner with a Parisian family, a private distillery experience in Helsinki, tours of local-favorite markets in Vienna, Paris and Avignon and, to satisfy the sweet tooth, a chocolate-making workshop in Paris. Gluten-free and vegetarian classes are available for those with dietary restrictions.
Additional details regarding the European Classics for Foodies and Flavors of Southern Europepackages are as follows:
European Classics for Foodies: This air-inclusive Avanti Journeys vacation provides three nights each in London, Paris and Rome. The itinerary includes:
- Walking tour of pubs in London’s Docklands
- City of London gin distillery tour and tasting
- Gastronomy walking tour of Montmartre
- Cooking class with market visit and lunch in Paris
- Private market tour and cooking class with two chefs (Rome)
- Dinner party in a Roman home.
Flavors of Southern Europe: Travelers spend three nights each in Rome, Athens, Barcelona and Madrid. The itinerary includes:
- Private walking tour with local tastings (Rome)
- Market tour and cooking class with two chefs (Rome)
- Private “Flavors of Athens” walking tour (with tastings).
- Barcelona as a Local walking food tour.
- Private Spanish wine tasting (Barcelona)
- Private “Taverns and Markets” walking tour (Madrid).
- Traditional paella cooking class with lunch (Madrid).
Bonus: For each Avanti booking of at least $2,500, advisors can earn an additional $100 bonus commission. This only applies for sales made before October 31, 2018 for travel taking place between October 1, 2018 and March 31, 2019.
This story originally appeared on www.luxurytraveladvisor.com.