CIE Tours has released its 2020 Preview Brochure.
The 59-page preview includes 30-plus Irish and British tours, consisting of private driver and self-drive experiences, several new tours in Ireland, Iceland and Italy, and the tour operator’s first-ever River Cruise Collection, stopping in Austria, Germany, France, Switzerland and Hungary.
In conjunction with the release, CIE Tours has announced two special offers for North Americans who book a 2020 vacation by September 30. River cruise early bookings are incentivized with a $300 air credit per couple, while those who book a 2020 group guided land tour can do so at 2019 prices, with an additional 10 percent savings. The 10 percent offer also applies to 2020 debut land tour experiences.
New Land Tours
CIE Tours is launching four new itineraries in its popular destinations of Ireland, Iceland and Italy. These include:
- Iceland & Ireland Adventure: 11 days from $3,248.
- Best of Iceland & Ireland South: 10 days from $3,338.
- Northern Lights Quest of Iceland: 6 days from $2,599.
- Taste of Italy with Sorrento: 10 days from $3,299.
New River Cruise Collection
The new River Cruise Collection’s eight-day river cruise offerings include a one-way Rhine cruise to Switzerland, traveling from Cologne to Basel, as well as a roundtrip The Blue Danube tour from Budapest to Linz and back. Priced from $1,969 and $1,559 respectively, both tours include:
- Service from an English-speaking crew
- Daily excursions with local guides
- Suites with en-suite bathrooms and river views; most with French balcony
- Dining, including early risers’ breakfast and midnight snacks
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on board
- Complimentary tea and coffee in cabin
- Port charges and airport taxes
CIE Tours is also running Irish Foodie Tours this summer. From June to September, tourists can visit a whiskey distillery, a family-run goat farm and historic markets over a seven-night guided trip.
For more information, visit https://www.cietours.com/