Frontiers International Travel has announced a new photographic safari across the Australian Outback by private jet. This 14-day adventure traverses Australia with stops at the Flinders Ranges, Red Centre, Uluru, The Kimberley and Arnhem Land. The trip is hosted by professional photographer Ewen Bell, whose work can be seen in National Geographic Traveler, Geo Saison, Food & Travel, Vacation & Travel, Higher View, Outback Magazine and more.
The Outback Jet can cruise at speeds of over 300 knots (roughly 345 mph) and has the ability to land on short, remote runways. Its superior capabilities provide unrivaled access to wilderness areas, cattle stations and other remote parts of Australia. Accommodating only eight travelers, the jet is fitted with comfortable leather seats, each including a window view.
- Two helicopter photo shoots at Uluru and Purnululu National Park
- Photographing birds, rock art, crocodiles and other unique wildlife
- Overnighting in luxury hotels, remote lodges and tent camps
- Learning the technique of photographing star trails
- Receiving one-on-one advice and instruction from award-winning photographer, Ewen Bell
- Exploring and photographing a 200,0000-acre cattle station
- Visiting the Warlukurlangu artists in Yuendumu
Inclusions: Accommodation in a combination of luxury hotels, tented camps and remote lodges on a twin share basis; instructing photographer and tour guide, plus local guides and transfers; all meals, along with wine with dinner and bottled water along the journey. Helicopter shoots and sightseeing activities are all included in the price.
The all-inclusive tour is scheduled for June 20 - July 3, 2019 and starts at $12,275 per person. For more info and a full-itinerary, visit Frontiers International Travel or contact Frontiers destination specialist, Kristene Fitzgerald at 1-800-245-1950.