In 2020, the famous Passion Play will be performed once again in Oberammergau, Germany. Now, the Globus family of brands is offering premier, reserved seating to the play and accommodations in the heart of Oberammergau via three different travel styles and 14 itineraries priced from $2,049.
A theatrical tradition in Oberammergau, since 1634, the Passion Play is performed only once every ten years in this Bavarian village. Two thousand actors, singers and musicians will participate this reenactment of the crucifixion of Christ.
Whether travelers choose a Globus vacation, a Cosmos getaway or an Avalon Waterways river cruise, these special itineraries include accommodations in the heart of Oberammergau at the Romantik Hotel and a dedicated office to help travelers make the most of their stay.
In all, the Globus family of brands is offering travelers 14 itineraries from which to choose their ideal Oberammergau vacation, including:
- Shrines of Alpine Europe (Cosmos): 7 days priced from $2,049.
- German Vista (Globus): 8 days priced from $2,709.
- Bavarian Highlights with Oberammergau (Globus): 9 days priced from $3,249.
- Top of Switzerland with Oberammergau (Globus): 9 days priced from $4,399.
- Catholic Central Europe (Globus Faith): 9 days priced from $3,799.
- Grand Catholic Italy (Globus Faith): 13 days priced from $4,669.
- Danube Dreams with Oberammergau (Avalon Waterways): 12 days priced from $5,365.
The Globus family of brands - Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon Waterways - offers travelers tour, independent travel package, river- and small-ship cruise options. The Globus family of brands is a member of Sustainable Travel International.
For more information, visit www.globusandcosmos.com.