|Photo by Freeimages.com/Erik Marr|
Adventures by Disney has announced three new United States itineraries available beginning this summer. The new vacations showcase Central Florida, Montana and Washington, DC, and Philadelphia.
Each of these weeklong trips is filled with activities unique to the destinations visited. In Central Florida, families will enjoy VIP experiences at Walt Disney World Resort, airboat through Florida marshlands and visit the “Space Coast.” Montana offers glamorous camping, or “glamping,” near Yellowstone National Park and a stay at a dude ranch in Big Sky. American history comes alive during a visit to the nation’s capital, and the United States’ first capital city.
Highlights of these new Adventures by Disney itineraries include:
Walt Disney World Resort & Central Florida
This trip includes backstage access and VIP experiences at the Walt Disney World theme parks, exclusive dining opportunities, outdoor adventures in the wilds of Florida, a private lunch with an astronaut and more.
- Take part in a privately guided safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and go behind the scenes of the Rivers of Light show before taking a VIP seat to enjoy the new nighttime spectacular.
- Savor unique dining opportunities, such as an exclusive dinner at Disney’s Contemporary Resort chef’s kitchen.
- Receive special behind-the-scenes access during experiences with Walt Disney Imagineers.
- Enjoy special Disney FastPass+ selections at the Walt Disney World theme parks, including premium access to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Toy Story Mania! and other popular attractions.
- Explore Central Florida’s unique natural wonders on land – by zipline, swamp buggy and on horseback – and on water in kayaks and aboard an airboat.
- Go in-depth with an astronaut and learn firsthand what it takes to soar into space.
This adventure includes “glamping” (glamorous camping) adjacent to Yellowstone National Park, a dude ranch experience in beautiful Big Sky, and active excursions through amazing natural landscapes.
- Enjoy the adventure and serenity of upscale camping, explore nature while biking in the backcountry and listen to storytelling under the stars.
- Get hands-on at an authentic dude ranch complete with fun family activities like horseback riding, whitewater rafting, fly-fishing and a private riverside cookout.
- Experience the wonders of Yellowstone National Park during the centennial of the National Parks Service and witness the explosive power of Old Faithful.
Washington, D.C. & Philadelphia
Experience American history with encounters with characters from the past, a scavenger hunt and storytelling at every stop along the way.
- Take a tour of Philadelphia on a privately guided trolley excursion to landmarks such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the Reading Terminal Market.
- Walk in the footsteps of such historical figures as George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and Betsy Ross while visiting Washington, D.C. landmarks, including the Capitol, Library of Congress, the Newseum and more.
- Discover the history of Gettysburg on an interactive tour that details this famous battle, President Lincoln's speech and the lifestyle of the era.
These new adventures join an existing line-up of more than 30 other Adventures by Disney guided group vacations. Each trip includes two Disney-trained Adventure Guides, along with local experts.