Wendy Wu Tours, a tour operator specializing in travel to Asia, has announced it has expanded its portfolio for the U.S. market by introducing six new tours for 2017-18.
The new tours are showcased in the 2017-18 China and 2017-18 Southeast Asia brochures; the China brochure also includes an expanded Japan section. New for 2017 in both the China and Southeast Asia brochures are at-a-glance guides of Wendy Wu Tours’ best-selling itineraries with easily identifiable emojis to assist in making tour comparisons. Wendy Wu Tours also offers air-inclusive pricing on its tours.
New tours include (All prices are per person, air-inclusive):
- Enchanting China (17 Days, $4,390): Travelers explore China’s cities with free time for travelers to discover more on their own. Highlights include a walk on the Great Wall, a panda visit in Chengdu, and a Yangtze cruise.
- Land of the Dragon (21 Days, $4,950): A relaxed journey through the major sights of China including a walk on the Great Wall, Yangtze River and Li River cruises and free time for optional excursions.
- Golden Route (12 Days, $9,990): Travelers will journey from Tokyo to Kyoto, visit Mount Fuji, participate in sushi making lessons, attend a Zen medication session and tea ceremony and a Sumo wrestling tournament (on select dates).
- Myanmar and The Irrawaddy (14 Days, $5,365): Guests will travel from Yangon and cultural Mandalay to the temples of Bagan.
- China & Spiritual Tibet (18 Days, $8,650): Travelers will experience the spiritual and natural grandeur of Tibet alongside China’s most sought-after sights.
- Majestic Mekong (22 Days, $8,290): A luxury river cruise takes travelers through Cambodia and explores the famed Temples of Angkor and a visit to the cultural centers, natural wonders, and fast-paced cities of Vietnam.
All of the 2017-2018 Wendy Wu Tours brochures can be downloaded at www.wendywutours.com/brochures.