Global tour operator Trafalgar and Ireland/Scotland destination partner Brendan Vacations have released an advance preview of 2015 Europe guided vacations, currently available for booking.
Agents can lock in 2014 prices for 2015 summer travel on popular Trafalgar Europe itineraries and three Brendan Ireland guided vacations, as well as securing 10 percent early payment savings of up to $1,700 per couple for trips deposited through September 24 and paid by December 18. Bonus: If a trip price goes down with the official 2015 Europe brochure release, Trafalgar and Brendan will refund the difference.
Popular itineraries available for 2015 Preview bookings are designated as such online and found via standard trip search. These trips cover the UK, mainland Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean.
“We’re seeing strong forward bookings for 2015 already. The preview program enables our agent partners to capitalize on this demand with our best-selling trips that usually sell-out early,” Trafalgar USA President Paul Wiseman said in a statement.
Best-selling Trafalgar guided vacations available for Preview:
- 14-day Best of Italy - This inside look at Italy’s cuisine, art and landscapes takes in its cities, lakes and southern shores.
- 11-day Amazing Britain - Lochs, lakes and bustling streets are in the spotlight in this comprehensive look at England and Scotland.
- 11-day Imperial Europe - Locals of Central Europe's cities share their tales of life, culture and music in Prague, Vienna, Budapest and Salzburg.
- 10-day Spanish Wonder - Every side of Andalusia is explored, including its Moorish twist – while visitors can explore Spain’s main cities—Madrid, Seville and Barcelona—with local experts.
Brendan Vacations itineraries available for Preview:
- Nine-day Castles & Manors – Guests will be invited into the home of a local Irish family to share an authentic meal, go behind the scenes at Belleek Pottery to watch craftsmen, and stay overnight at two historic castles.
- Seven-day Treasures of Ireland – Travelers will meet a local historian who will share seafaring tales and stories of Cork’s history and discover the Flying Boat Museum in Foynes.
- Nine-day Enchanting Emerald Isle – Visit Kyleter’s Inn in Kilkenny, one of Ireland’s oldest pubs dating back to 1263 and join the pub’s own Damien Walsh as he plays the Bodhran, the traditional Irish drum.
For more information or to download a customizable Preview flyer, visit www.TrafalgarAgent.com.