Air Canada has announced a new Air Canada Signature Suite for its top International Business customers at its Toronto Pearson global hub.
The new suite is an exclusive airport retreat where eligible premium customers can dine à la carte at a complimentary, full-service restaurant from a menu created by acclaimed chef David Hawksworth, or enjoy hors d'œuvres, champagne, fine wines and cocktails in an intimate, Canadian-designed and decorated setting, the airline said.
"Customers can indulge in an à la carte meal service in the suite's complimentary restaurant or partake of fine wines, champagne and specialty cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere accented with original Canadian art and maple, marble and polished limestone finishes," said Benjamin Smith, president, passenger airlines at Air Canada, in a written release. "Our premium customers, particularly those who are connecting, highly value comfort and convenience when they travel. This unique airport enclave will serve as a welcome preliminary to boarding their international flights."
The Air Canada Signature Suite officially opens December 1, and is accessible to all full fare paying International Business Class customers, excluding upgrades and most point redemption programs. The 6,400-square-foot suite by Air Canada's international departure gates at Toronto Pearson Terminal 1 can accommodate up to 160 premium customers and is fully complimentary. It hosts a full-service restaurant offering à la carte dining from a Hawksworth-designed menu. The suite also has a cocktail lounge space with full service bar and a selection of hors d'œuvres and specialty snacks, a quiet sitting area and concierge service.
Other notable design features of the Air Canada Signature Suite include:
- Design by Montreal architecture and design firm Heekyung Duquette;
- Wine and spirits supplied by the airline’s partners at Diageo and Moet & Chandon Champagne (both brut and rosé available), and signature cocktails;
- Mural by Ottawa artist Gavin Lynch;
- Cloudscape Chandelier by Toronto design firm Moss & Lam;
- Exclusive works by local Montreal artists Pascale Girardin and Nicolas Ruel;
- And luxury skin care products from Molton Brown.