Alamo Rent A Car is launching a mobile app so customers can make faster reservations, view or modify reservations and find vehicles matching their needs. Features include:
- Access to details to help manage current rentals including vehicle information and branch directions, tap-to-call features, gas station locations and more.
- Notifications for arrival and after-hours assistance, as well as reservation and check-in reminders.
- Ability to view third-party reservations on the go to keep up to date on trip details.
- Alamo locations worldwide, including hours, phone numbers, directions and policies.
- Help with Frequently Asked Questions, roadside assistance and 24/7 customer support.
- Login to Alamo Insider accounts for easier reservations and discounts on base rates.
- Availability in multiple languages and currencies for North America.
The Alamo Rent A Car brand is owned by Enterprise Holdings. Another one of Enterprise Holdings brands, National Car Rental, also unveiled a digital platform: a new website that launched in August.
The parent company says the website gives travelers greater functionality to have a smoother customer experience, which includes customized language and currency options for both destination sites and local areas. It also invested to improve the National mobile app, lowering the clicks needed to make a reservation. The National app also provides a single point of contact to handle everything within the rental experience, from reservation to return.
For more information, visit https://www.enterpriseholdings.com/en/index.html