Volaris, an airline operating in Mexico, the United States and Central America, has announced that it will increase capacity on its routes from and to Chicago, as well as open a new seasonal Monterrey - Mazatlán route. With the additional capacity, Volaris can now provide more options for customers to travel over the holiday season.
The start dates of sales and operations of these routes will have the following itinerary:
Monterrey – Mazatlán
On September 4, 2019, travelers can purchase tickets from Monterrey to Mazatlán for travel beginning December 7, 2019 through January 20, 2020. Volaris will run four flights per week on Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Additional Frequencies from Chicago
Beginning September 4, 2019, travelers can purchase tickets for travel beginning December 7, 2019 through January 13, 2020. The itineraries are as follows:
- Chicago Midway – Zacatecas: two additional frequencies per week on Monday and Saturday
- Chicago Midway – Guadalajara: two additional frequencies per week on Tuesday and Thursday
- Chicago O’Hare – Guadalajara: two additional frequencies per week on Tuesday and Thursday
- Chicago Midway – León: one additional frequency per week on Saturday
- Chicago Midway – Morelia: three additional frequencies per week on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Through advance purchase and Volaris’ “You Decide” scheme, airline customers can now purchase tickets through all available airline sales channels.
For more information, visit www.volaris.com.