CCRA Travel Commerce Network has announced the launch of its second annual travel industry conference, PowerSolutions National, offering a number of educational tracks and workshops. With training options for advisors and owners, attendees will be able to customize their learning and choose from an array of educational sessions and business enhancement opportunities. Participants will connect with a community of experts and suppliers, uncover tactical advice from industry-leaders, and learn how to drive a travel business in the digital age.
Throughout PowerSolutions National, experts will:
- Teach advisors how to build their own proprietary email prospects lists to sustain growth
- Deliver step by step guidance on creating a marketing funnel from becoming aware of a company, to becoming a customer, and then an advocate
- Showcase ways to increase agency sales
- Share ideas on joint ventures
- Train advisors how to use video to boost business
- Educate travel advisors on what they need to know about “Duty of Care.”
The conference is scheduled for February 6-9, 2020, at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center at National Harbor, Maryland. Registration for the three-day event is $199 for travel advisors.
The event is set to welcome more than 500 travel advisors from across the industry with accreditations in ARC/IATA/CLIA/TRUE and 130 suppliers to the Gaylord National.
Further, new in 2020, CCRA is debuting a new education program on “How to grow business by Adding Independent Contractors.” This new program will cover a spectrum of topics from IRS guidelines and commission payments to training, contracts, goal setting and incentives. The workshop will serve as part one of an ongoing educational program that will continue throughout the year with additional webinars to help travel agents.
To register for the event, visit www.powersolutionsnational.com.
For more information on CCRA, visit www.ccra.com.