AmaWaterways is debuting its first-ever Loyalty Appreciation Month this November. A series of cruises will be enhanced with exclusive events designed to celebrate returning guests.
Five ships, AmaLea, AmaStella, AmaKristina, AmaMora and AmaMagna, will welcome guests on six special cruises on the Danube and Rhine in November. A Christmas Market cruise was added due to guest input.
Along with the benefits received as part of AmaWaterways Loyalty Program, returning guests on these designated cruises will be offered a choice of one of four Loyalty Offers, which include the following: free airfare; two-for-one business class airfare from selected gateways; 10 percent single supplement; cruise savings per stateroom. Terms and conditions apply.
In addition, returning guests receive access to exclusive events and experiences in different ports. Specific details will be unveiled in a new AmaWaterways Facebook group, which travel advisors and past guests can join to learn more as information is released.
Loyalty Appreciation Month will be celebrated on the following seven-night cruises:
- Captivating / Enchanting Rhine Cruises on AmaStella – November 3 or 10, 2019: Between Amsterdam, Netherlands and Basel, Switzerland
- Enchanting Rhine Wine Cruise on AmaKristina – November 18, 2019: Between Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam, Netherlands; featuring wine hosts Nello & Danica Olivo of Nello Olivo Winery
- Romantic Danube Wine Cruise on AmaLea – November 15, 2019: Between Vilshofen, Germany and Budapest, Hungary; Featuring Wine Host Matthew G. R. Meyer of The Williamsburg Winery
- Romantic Danube Cruise on the new AmaMagna – November 17, 2019: Between Vilshofen, Germany and Budapest, Hungary
- Christmas Markets On The Rhine on the new AmaMora – November 25, 2019: Between Basel, Switzerland and Amsterdam, Netherlands
For more information, visit https://www.amawaterways.com/