Carnival Cruise Line has redesigned GoCCL.com, the line’s travel agent online resource. Enhancements were made based on extensive travel agent feedback from the line’s Travel Partner Advisory Committee, as well as the full agent community through online surveys and an opt-in testing period in October, Carnival said. The redesign is live now with substantial improvements to the cruise and promotion research features, as well as enhanced site navigation and search functionality. The GoCCL.com redesign is the line’s latest addition to #thelist, which includes recent travel agent initiatives that are part of its “Travel Agents Rock” program.
“We invested in the redesign of GoCCL.com based on travel agent feedback and our desire to provide the best-in-class travel agent resource,” said the line’s Vice President of Sales & Trade Marketing Adolfo Perez in a written release. “This complete redesign will greatly improve the way agents conduct their day-to-day business with us, allowing them to more quickly and easily find the information and resources they need.”
Specific redesign enhancements include:
- A new, clean and modern design
- Improved “navigation bar” functionality
- New “Ship Navigator” on the home page, which provides all key details of a Carnival ship on one page, making the research experience seamless
- Upgraded search functionality, which allows travel agents to find what they are looking for more quickly and accurately
- Mobile device responsiveness, allowing agents to look at information on the go
- New direct feed to the line’s Trade Facebook page
- Easy-to-access sales and promotions information
- All content now resides behind the login, making GoCCL.com a true business-to-business site experience for agents
To learn more about the features of the new GoCCL.com, travel agents may participate in a self-guided tutorial on the site. They may also contact their business development manager or Carnival’s sales support and operations team at [email protected] .