Crystal Cruises has announced its complete 2021 deployment of sailings onboard the Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity on October 10: 68 all-inclusive voyages go across the world to nearly 240 destinations in more than 50 countries, taking guests to 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Several itineraries, including Crystal Serenity’s 139-day “Ancient Dynasties & World Wonders” World Cruise and 10 seven-day sailings through the Mediterranean aboard Crystal Symphony, provide opportunities to journey all kinds of destinations.
Highlights of Crystal Cruises’ 2021 voyages include:
- Nine maiden calls in Townsville, Australia; Banda Neira and Ambon, Indonesia; Burgas, Bulgaria; Novorossiysk, Russia; Batumi, Georgia; Seydisfjordur, Iceland; Dingle, Ireland; and Kepez, Turkey;
- At least one overnight stay on virtually every voyage – more than 100 in total – with as many as four overnight ports on a single sailing and double overnights on many;
- 175 UNESCO World Heritage Sites featured in a selection of Crystal Adventures ashore including such wonders as Angkor Wat, the Imperial Palaces of the Ming and Qing Dynasties, Luxor, Mont-Saint-Michel, and the historic cities of Dubrovnik, Florence, Corfu and many more;
- Four voyages to/from Dublin aboard Crystal Serenity, exploring the Emerald Isle’s Cork and Dingle, as well as Belfast, Liverpool and Edinburgh (in time to experience the annual Military Tattoo in Edinburgh);
- Six voyages exploring Southeast Asia aboard Crystal Symphony, highlighting Malaysia’s culinary flavor in Penang, Myanmar’s gateway to Bagan, Kuala Lumpur, Thailand and the Philippines;
- Voyages to China and Japan aboard Crystal Serenity, allowing guests to venture to Kyoto, see Mount Fuji, explore Beijing’s Forbidden City, Shanghai’s Jade Buddha and the Great Wall;
- Arabian Gulf and India voyages featuring overnights in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and offering opportunities to explore Wadi Rum and Petra from Aqaba, Luxor and the Valley of Kings from Safaga, and Mumbai’s colorful bazaars and Bollywood;
- Holy Land sailing aboard Crystal Symphony featuring two days in Ashdod, allowing guests to explore Jerusalem and Tel Aviv, as well as Rome’s sacred sites;
- Transcontinental voyages from Asia to Africa across the Indian Ocean, exploring Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Seychelles, and offering post-cruise safari options in Mombasa (Crystal Symphony); and a new trans-Atlantic option from Dublin to New York City that explores Ireland’s treasures and New England’s colonial history (Crystal Serenity);
- Nineteen sailings of 10 days or fewer, aboard both ships, allowing busy travelers ample opportunity to embark on voyages through the Greek Isles, Côte d’Azur, Italian Riviera, Dalmatian Coast, Caribbean, New England & Canada and Northern Europe;
- Holiday sailings through the Caribbean’s isles including two days in Barbados and offering round-trip travel from Miami aboard Crystal Serenity; and a New Year’s celebration in Sydney Harbor on a Crystal Symphony voyage through New Zealand’s sounds and wine country and Australia’s coastline.
For more information, visit http://www.crystalcruises.com/