Crystal River Cruises has announced more than two dozen new Crystal Getaways for three of its river ships, sailing between May and November of this year. The new collection of Getaways for the all-suite Crystal Bach, Crystal Mahler, and Crystal Ravel offer multiple overnights in notable cities on six- to nine-day voyages.
The new itineraries sail along the Danube and Rhine rivers, with calls in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Slovakia, Belgium and the Netherlands. Guests can explore medieval fortresses and cathedrals, riverside towns, centuries of art and musical heritage, and cities that border Europe’s waterways – all while enjoying Crystal River Cruises’ onboard service. The Crystal Getaways include:
- Romantic Rhine, 7 days (sailing between Amsterdam and Mainz) – Amsterdam, Netherlands; Antwerp, Belgium; Nijmegen, Netherlands; Cologne, Cochem, Koblenz, Rudesheim and Mainz, Germany.
- Rhine Serenade, 7 days (sailing between Mainz and Frankfurt) – Mainz, Speyer, Kehl (Strasbourg) and Breisach, Germany; Basel, Switzerland; and Frankfurt, Germany.
- Delightful Danube, 7 days (sailing between Regensburg and Budapest) – Regensburg and Passau, Germany; Melk, Dürnstein and Vienna, Austria; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Budapest, Hungary
- European Escape, 9 days (sailing between Amsterdam and Regensburg) – Amsterdam, Netherlands; Cologne, Miltenberg, Würzburg, Bamberg, Nuremberg and Regensburg, Germany
- European Treasures, 8 days (sailing between Nuremburg and Basel) – Nuremberg, Bamberg, Würzburg, Miltenberg, Koblenz, Speyer and Kehl (Strasbourg), Germany; and Basel, Switzerland (Mannheim, and Wertheim also featured on eastbound route only).
- Danube Getaway, 6 days (between Vienna and Nuremberg) – Vienna, Dürnstein, Melk and Linz, Austria; Passau, Regensburg and Nuremburg, Germany (Krems, Austria featured on southbound route only).
In addition to these new Getaways, Crystal Bach will sail three previously announced Getaways to the Netherlands and Belgium, highlighting the spectacular tulips and high season of the region in April and May.
For more information, visit www.crystalcruises.com.