Holland America Line has announced that the Adventure of Your Life Cruise aboard the Nieuw Amsterdam will set sail for the Caribbean on October 28, 2018. The cruise will bring along editors from O, The Oprah Magazine and wellness specialists to offer guests a number of unique experiences.
Senior Editor Molly Simms and Beauty Director Brian Underwood from O, The Oprah Magazine will be on the cruise, accompanied by a transformational speaker, life coach, meditation expert and nutrition specialist. Special programming during the roundtrip Fort Lauderdale cruise will allow guests to gain insight and knowledge from this team of specialists.
The health and wellness specialists are:
- Molly Simms, Senior Editor: Onboard host of "The Making of O, The Oprah Magazine."
- Brian Underwood, Beauty Director: Onboard host of "O, Beautiful!"
- Ann Louise Gittleman: Nutrition specialist and Onboard host of "Let’s Eat!"
- Lori Harder: Author and transformational speaker.
- Christina Huntington of Unplug Meditation: Onboard host of "Just Breathe."
- Mastin Kipp: Functional life coach.
Activities and Events on the Adventure of Your Life Cruise to the Caribbean include:
- A nutritionist guru to focus on lessons in wellness and healthy eating habits.
- Unplug Meditation’s Christina Huntington who’ll conduct a meditation at Just Breathe.
- O, The Oprah Magazine editors will go behind the scenes at "The Making of O" and present beauty advice at "O, Beautiful!"
- Select items from "Oprah's Favorite Things" will be available for purchase on board at The O Shop.
The seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard Nieuw Amsterdam sails roundtrip Fort Lauderdale and visits Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; and Holland America Line’s private island Half Moon Cay in the Bahamas.
Fares for the October 28 Adventure of Your Life Cruise to the Caribbean start at $599 per person, double occupancy. Taxes, fees and port expenses are additional.
For more information, visit hollandamerica.com.