Latin music star Tito Puente Jr. and his Latin jazz ensemble is set to perform on Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line (BPCL) on a cruise to Grand Bahama Island. Son of the “King of Latin music” Tito Puente, Puente Jr. will entertain guests with several performances throughout the June 20-22 Grand Classica sailing. Included in the regular cruise fare, Puente will showcase a series of jazz, salsa and mambo hits by both his late father and Latin legend Celia Cruz, performed with special guest Melina Almodovar.
The son of great mambo musician Tito Puente, Puente Jr. carries on his father’s legacy by presenting much of his repertoire in his own performances.
Grand Classica is the newest ship in Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line’s fleet, bringing the line’s total to two ships and allowing it to offer daily two-night cruises to the Bahamas departing from the Port of Palm Beach. Notable amenities onboard include:
- 10 passenger decks with 658 staterooms and a guest capacity of 1,680
- Eight dining options offering different cuisines and new concepts
- Live entertainment including bands, musicians, singing, dancing and comedy shows
- Casino featuring over 101 popular slot games and 10 table games
- Multiple bars and lounges and a new Sports Bar
- Full-service spa, salon and fitness center
- Adult-only pool area with two whirlpools and a bar
- Large main pool area with spacious deck, lounge chairs and jogging track
- Kid’s club for children ages 3-17 offering complimentary play and activities
- Shopping plaza with a variety of stores
For more information on Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line and to book reservations on the June 20 Tito Puente Jr. sailing, please visit www.bahamasparadisecruiseline.com.