MSC Cruises has announced the opening of sales for MSC Virtuosa, beginning its inaugural season in the Western Mediterranean on November 8, 2020. Sales are open now exclusively for MSC Voyagers Club members, as one of the benefits of the loyalty program that rewards MSC Cruises guests. For all other guests, bookings will open on December 3.
MSC Virtuosa will be the fourth ship in the Meraviglia generation and the second Meraviglia-plus ship, an evolution of the Meraviglia class offering additional staterooms and more public space. MSC Virtuosa has been named to pay homage to the skill and expertise of MSC Cruise’s architects and shipyard partners at Les Chantiers de l’Atlantique who designed and built this class of ships.
This ground-breaking class of ships, including MSC Virtuosa, has been designed with onboard features, with a range of entertainment, dining, relaxation, shopping and other features as well as the iconic MSC Yacht Club, a “ship within a ship” concept. Highlights of the MSC Virtuosa distinct on-board experience include:
- Two new Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows, created exclusively for MSC Cruises’ guests by the Cirque du Soleil. The partnership overall will total in eight original shows available exclusively on board MSC Cruises’ Meraviglia generation ships.
- Technology designed to enrich the guest cruise experience as part of MSC Cruises’ digital innovation program, MSC for Me. Zoe, MSC Cruises’ new digital cruise assistant — an industry first — is a bespoke device designed by HARMAN International, the experts in the field of voice-enabled technology. She will speak 7 languages and will be on-hand to offer guests a way to find out information about everything the ship has to offer in their staterooms. Every stateroom will be fitted with this custom-built voice-enabled Artificial Intelligence technology.
- Choice of both fine dining and more casual options serving various types of food served across multiple venues plus a range of bars for every occasion.
- The Promenade will be extended with a larger shopping area and will feature a new restaurant concept exclusively for MSC Aurea experience guests. In addition, L’Atelier Bistrot, a new bar and lounge, will offer seating with a stage and dance floor all located in the heart of the Promenade.
- An array of family facilities and entertainment because of programming and spaces designed in partnership with family experts including LEGO and Chicco.
- Six ports in seven nights in the Western Mediterranean, including the ports of Genoa, Marseille and Barcelona as well as other high-demand destinations.
For more information, visit https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Homepage.aspx