The 2020 Canada & New England cruise season offered by Princess Cruises showcases fall foliage destinations along the East Coast and offers a trip to see the frozen landscapes of Greenland. Two ships sail the region – the debut of Sky Princess, joined by OceanMedallion-enabled Caribbean Princess – and cruises go on sale November 8, 2018.
The 2020 Canada & New England season features 16 departures, visiting 16 destinations on five itineraries, ranging in length from five to 16 days. The season also include select sailings in the summer. Program highlights include:
- New for 2020, Caribbean Princess visits the frozen landscape of far-flung Greenland, to discover more of the world. This 16-day voyage roundtrip from New York travels to one of the world’s largest island, visiting this least populated territory, including the capital and country’s largest city, Nuuk, as well as Nanortalik and Qaqortoq. The cruise also makes stops in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Sydney (Cape Breton Island) and St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- Caribbean Princess offers 10-day Classic Canada & New England voyages out of Québec City and New York featuring overnight stays in Québec on every voyage. Ports stops visited include the seaside communities like Newport, Boston, Portland, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), New Brunswick, Halifax, Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Charlottetown (Prince Edward Island), Saguenay and Québec.
- In addition, Caribbean Princess offers a 13-day Canada & Colonial America cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Québec (or vice versa) featuring calls in Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Halifax, Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy), Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Boston, Newport, Rhode Island, New York and Charleston (northbound) or Norfolk (southbound).
- Sky Princess sails on her maiden Canada and New England season with seven-day cruises roundtrip from New York, visiting Newport, Rhode Island, Boston, Bar Harbor (for Acadia National Park), Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy) and Halifax.
- A five-day Canadian Atlantic Provinces Getaway out of New York is also being offered aboard Sky Princess, visiting Saint John (for the Bay of Fundy) and Halifax.