Royal Caribbean International has named the 16 winners of its Travel Partners of the Year Awards for North America in 2017. According to Royal Caribbean, the awards commend travel agents’ commitment to the cruise line and their success in the industry. The winners include last year’s President’s Award frontrunners, Cruise Planners – an American Express Travel Representative, securing the Chairman’s Award; and returning winners Expedia CruiseShipCenters, chosen for the President’s Award, and World Travel Holdings as the National Account of the Year for their growth and success in North America.
Royal Caribbean’s Travel Partners of the Year are:
- Chairman's Award for Overall Achievement: Cruise Planners
- President's Award for Overall Achievement: Expedia CruiseShipCenters
- National Account Partner of the Year: World Travel Holdings
- Host Agency Partner of the Year: Travel Planners International
- New-to-Cruise Partner of the Year: International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE)
- Home-Based Partner of the Year: CruiseOne, Dream Vacations & Cruises Inc.
- Online Partner of the Year: Cruise.com
- Rising Star Partner of the Year: Cruises-N-More
- Consortia Partner of the Year: Virtuoso
- Corporate Incentive Partner of the Year: Buy the Sea
- Marketing Partner of the Year: Travel Leaders Network
- Southeast Partner of the Year: Tourico Holidays
- Northeast Partner of the Year: Autism on the Seas
- Central Partner of the Year: KHM Travel Group
- West Partner of the Year: Morris Murdock
- Canada Partner of the Year: Maritime Travel – LeGrow’s Travel
Royal Caribbean International is a global cruise brand with a fleet of 24 ships that sail to destinations in Bermuda, the Caribbean, Europe, Canada, New England, Alaska, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
For more, visit www.royalcaribbean.com.