Seabourn will be offering five special cruises across the globe to celebrate the holidays with onboard events, festive dining, and programming reflecting the season.
Cruisers can spread holiday cheer while voyaging to destinations like Antarctica, the Caribbean, the Australia and New Zealand, and the ports of Vietnam and Thailand.
Each Seabourn holiday cruise will feature season-specific events, like scheduled Christmas and Hanukkah festivities, decorated gingerbread villages and evergreen displays, to New Year’s Eve celebrations that include holiday garb, classic party favors and Champagne toasts at midnight.
Holiday sailings for 2019 scheduled aboard every ship in the Seabourn fleet include:
- 14-Day Holiday Antillean Gems (December 21-January 4): Cruisers travel from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Miami, Florida, aboard Seabourn Sojourn with the Leeward Islands peppered in between.
- 24-Day Holiday Antarctica, Patagonia & South Georgia (December 19-January 12): Travelers cruise from Buenos Aires, Argentina aboard Seabourn Quest, and spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day on the “South Georgia Experience” with scenic cruising, landings, and an optional Ventures by Seabourn kayak excursion showcasing the wildlife and scenery of South Georgia.
- 16-Day Holiday Australia & New Zealand (December 21-January 6): Guests depart from Sydney’s harbor and four days later spend Christmas Eve navigating Melbourne with options including a UNESCO Partner Tour of “Arcades and Alleyways.”
- 14-Day Holiday Caribbean (December 21-January 4): Cruisers sail round-trip from Barbados aboard Seabourn Odyssey with overnights and extended evening stays at island destinations across the Caribbean Sea.
- 14-Day Holiday Thailand & Vietnam (December 21-January 4): Travelers hop on Seabourn Ovation in Singapore and head for ports on one of Seabourn’s Asian itineraries.
In other Seabourn news, the company recently completed a multimillion-dollar renovation of Seabourn Odyssey. Finished in Genoa, Italy, it featured updates to areas including Seabourn Square, The Restaurant and the Card Room.
For more information, visit https://www.seabourn.com