Barceló Maya Grand Resort is opening Ventura Fly & Ride Park, making it the first and only Riviera Maya resort with its very own adventure park.
Ventura Fly & Ride Park (made up of two areas, Ventura Fly and Ventura Ride) offers thrilling attractions and experiences including:
Ventura Fly has a number of high-altitude rides.
- Seven airborne ziplines send riders flying above the park’s palm trees
- AquaZip, a soaring zipline, ends with a “splash” landing
- Tarzania, a hybrid zipline/roller coaster, suspends riders below a rail that travels 1,247 feet
- Plane Coaster, a gravity driven roller coaster that begins from an altitude of almost 100 feet, zooms around the circuit, offering views of the Caribbean Sea and the Mayan Jungle
- Parachute Landing is a free fall experience from 35 feet above the ground
- Bungee Swing, a giant swing, starts with participants stepping off an airplane wing from an altitude of nearly 35 feet.
- 16-foot-high rope courses challenge you to make it from one side to the other
- Netland is a closed circuit of bridges and slides.
Ventura Ride also has non-altitude, but fast rides.
- Off Road Polaris—Polaris Ace Vehicles on a closed off-road circuit.
- GO KARTS DRIFTS—single and double seaters feature more than 1,200 feet of bends and curves.
- Quad Cycle—four-wheel vehicles on a curvy closed-circuit track
The theme park is not the only news to come from Barceló Maya Grand Resort Complex. Recently, Barceló Maya Palace, which is part of the resort complex, received the 2018 Quality Assurance Award.