Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort in San Jose del Cabo is sharing its newest winter 2018-2019 collection of experiences. Since 2015, the resort has been designing and curating experiences in the Baja region. The new offerings include:
- Magic Dinner – Season 2 – The Magic Dinner series continues this winter with the resort’s resident magician host. Surrounded by traditional décor at the resort’s herb gardens, guests will be part of a theatrical experience while they have a five-course meal with wine pairings.
- Beachside Pop-Up Mixology – Guests will put their mixology skills to the test and compete to create their best cocktails for a panel of judges on the resort’s white-sand beaches. Winners will see their prized drinks served as the “Cocktail of the Day” at the resort’s signature restaurants.
- Desert Racing – Adventure-seekers will have the opportunity to traverse the Cabo desert in an all-terrain Baja buggy. Guests will explore Los Cabos as they witness the region’s sand dunes, canyons and other desert views.
- PGA Masters – Guests will have the opportunity to learn from a PGA professional and receive one-on-one instruction on the 18-hole Cabo del Sol Ocean Course complete with on-course bites, drinks and massages.
- Ready, Set, Spray – This winter, guests will experience sunscreen application with SnappyScreen, the world’s first touchless sunscreen application system.
For more information, visit https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/las-ventanas-los-cabos