Palace Resorts commemorated the grand opening of Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos with a weekend-long celebration with celebrities and local tourism officials in attendance. Invited attendees received behind the scenes property tours, food and beverage from executive chefs, spa experiences, and more.
The celebratory weekend included a closing ceremony with speeches from Palace Resorts' Executive Vice President Gibran Chapur, among others. The weekend concluded with a dining experience prepared by Executive Chef, Florian Michael Durre, and live entertainment. Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos is the brand's second property, following Le Blanc Spa Resort Cancun, the brand's flagship property.
Rooms & Suites
The interiors of the 374 guest rooms and suites were designed with a tranquil color palette showcasing cool shades of white and plush furnishings. Suites range from 760 to 1,400 square feet, and all showcase ocean views. Suites come equipped with private terraces, comfortable living spaces, a king or two standard double beds, and oversized bathrooms.
Guests can enjoy personal butler service, a nightly aromatherapy menu, a selection of pillows from the pillow menu and luxury in-room amenities like CHI blow dryers, CHI flatirons and BVLGARI personal products, including an array of luxury bath salts in every room. Suites are also stocked with mini-bars, snacks, high definition flat screen SMART TV's, Apple TV, and gourmet Lavazza coffee makers. Guests can also enjoy luxury bedding with 100 percent cotton sheets, complimentary Wi-Fi, a signature beach tote, and an umbrella.
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos offers a number of gourmet restaurants for guests to choose from. The resort's signature restaurant, Lumiere, offers a seven-course French fusion tasting menu, paired with signature wines. Other restaurant options include:
- BLANC INTERNATIONAL- Offering a casual dining experience, the all-day dining restaurant will offer scenic views, international cuisine and gourmet Robata Grill serving a variety of meats, fish & chicken.
- BLANC ITALIA – An upscale Italian dining experience with an a la carte menu of traditional dishes with a modern twist.
- BLANC ASIA – A mix of modern Asian fusion and classic favorites, the Asian fused menu offers sushi, modern Thai favorites, and traditional dishes.
- BLANC PIZZA – Gourmet brick-oven handcrafted pizza is available, among other light bites.
- BLANC OCEAN – This seafood spot offers a menu of fresh catches of the day from the region. During the evening hours, the restaurant offers a special menu of classic Mexican Cuisine.
- BLANC CAFÉ – Enjoy freshly baked goods along with unique French pastries and sweetscurated by pastry chef, Antonio Bachour. A variety of coffees, teas and juices are also served.
- MEZZE – Mezze offers a full immersion into Lebanese culture and its traditions, which focus on enjoying food as much as the experience. Mezze offers traditional Lebanese dishes with a unique twist, such as hummus with roasted beet, 48-hour, slowly braised, Short Rib Shawarma and Rib Cap, with Labneh, Kalamata olives and tomatoes, peppermint oil.
Guests can also enjoy high-end mixology at one of the six on-property bars that offer live music, hand crafted cocktails, fire pits, and views of the ocean.
BLANCSPA spans more than 29,000 square feet and includes a hydrotherapy area, hot & cold plunge pools, sauna, herbal steam room, chromo therapy, ice room, relaxation lounge and 25 treatment rooms where guests can enjoy a full menu of spa treatments. The spa offers local inspired treatments, massages, facials, and anti-aging treatments. The spa will also feature a beauty salon, boutique, and fitness center with personal trainers on hand, including a state of the art spinning studio.
Meetings and Events
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos offers more than 14,000 square feet of space for corporate and social events. Facilities include the 8,386-square-foot BLANC SAND BALLROOM, a room that accommodates up to 630 people, with four additional venues – BLANC BREEZE BALLROOM (924 square feet), BLANC WIND TERRACE (2,643 square feet), BLANC TERRACE (3,363 square feet), and BLANC BOARD (659 square feet). The resort offers new technology, audio-visual equipment, and a fully equipped business center, with complimentary WI-FI throughout the entire resort.
Le Blanc Spa Resort offers a variety of leisure activities for guests looking to unwind or stay active. Activities will include stand up paddleboard yoga, live music, karaoke, guided meditation classes and more.
For more information, visit www.leblancsparesort.com.