Hilton has announced the opening of Tru by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, the brand's eighth U.S. property, its largest location, and its westernmost property to-date. Managed by Dallas-based Prism Hotels & Resorts, the hotel is located less than three miles from the Las Vegas Strip, offering access to the area’s many restaurants and tourist attractions.
Owned by the United Brotherhood of Carpenters, the six-floor, 166-room Tru by Hilton Las Vegas Airport is the largest Tru by Hilton hotel property to-date. Located on Gilespie Street next to the McCarran International Airport, the hotel offers a 24-hour complimentary shuttle that includes stops at the airport and the Las Vegas Strip.
Amenities and accommodations include:
- Re-imagined, enlarged lobby with more square feet of public space with areas to work, play games, eat or lounge
- A build-your-own complimentary "Top It" breakfast bar that has 30 sweet and savory toppings so guests can create their own meals
- Smaller and more efficiently designed rooms with 55" TVs, spacious showers, and premium bath amenities
- National and local brand gourmet snacks and drinks available 24/7 in the "Eat. & Sip." market located in the heart of the lobby
- Tech-focused elements like mobile check-in, digital key available through the Hilton Honors app, free Wi-Fi, remote printing; social media wall, lobby and market tablets; and accessibility to outlets everywhere
- A fitness center with TRX bands, free weights, cardio and flexibility gear, and a fitness center tablet that offers workout ideas
Tru by Hilton is part of Hilton, a leading hospitality company with a portfolio of 14 brands comprising more than 5,100 properties in over 100 countries and territories.
For more information, visit www.trubyhilton.com.