Central Holidays has released its 2019 Africa and West Asia brochure, which includes travel to Eastern and Southern Africa, Israel, the United Arab Emirates, and Jordan. The travel brand is also introducing Oman as a new destination.
The just-released 68-page publication includes 25 itineraries: Central Holidays’ hosted vacations, escorted travel programs and independent travel packages, along with religious pilgrimage travel programs, African safari experiences and more.
Central Holidays is showcasing 11 new programs taking travelers to both popular destination favorites and off-the-beaten path cities, villages, and towns.
Offerings in the Africa and West Asia brochure include:
- Four new programs throughout South Africa offering game drives, excursions, and opportunities to experience the area’s nature, culture and culinary delights – including a new food and wine focused South Africa program along with a new Zanzibar program.
- Two new religious programs in Israel – one focused on the Highlights of Christianity and another that showcases Jewish Legacy.
- A new independent travel adventure in the United Arab Emirates called “Mirages of Dubai” taking travelers to a desert safari, a dhow dinner cruise, a full day tour of the destination, plus more.
- Two new vacations showcasing Jordon with visits to sights such as the lost city of Petra, a city carved into the rose-red Sharah Mountains by the Nabateans.
- Two newly introduced travel experiences in Oman.
At the beginning of this year, Central Holidays unveiled its Egypt-focused initiatives. Agents who book Egypt get a 15 percent increase in commission.
To view, download or order the new Africa and West Asia brochure, visit https://www.centralholidays.com/BROCHURE.