MSC Cruises USA – the North American arm of the Swiss-based, privately owned cruise line in Europe –has announced the recipients of the company’s 6th Annual MSC True Partnerships Awards.
The 2018 MSC True Partnerships Awards are given out to MSC Cruises’ best performing travel partners for the year based on overall business growth in revenue and guests, continuous collaboration with the MSC Cruises brand, and marketing efforts that drive consumer awareness.
- President’s Award for Overall Partner of the Year: Vacations To Go
- Home-Based Partner of the Year: Dream Vacations; CruiseOne; Cruises Inc.
- Online Partner of the Year: Cruise.com
- National Account Partner of the Year: American Express Travel
- Northeast Partner of the Year: Travel Network
- Southeast Partner of the Year: Cruises & Tours Unlimited
Currently undergoing a $15.6 billion USD investment plan, MSC Cruises will expand its current fleet of 15 ships to nearly 30 ships by 2027. As part of its growth, MSC Cruises is bolstering its presence in North America, providing travelers more options for cruising. Once 2019 ends, MSC Cruises will have four ships sailing from Miami — MSC Seaside, MSC Divina, MSC Armonia and MSC Meraviglia.
The cruise company not only expanding its fleet, but also its destination options. Ocean Cay MSC Marine Reserve, a new private island over 60 miles south of Miami, is scheduled to open at the start of November.
For more information, visit https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Homepage.aspx