Nexion Travel Group has announced and improved several exclusive marketing programs for its advisors. Because of this, the host agency is offering Marketing, a symposium that runs from July 16-18 in Minneapolis to help guide members in their efforts.
Specialty Education Event
The purpose of Marketing is to help travel advisors improve their marketing skills. The event will feature subject matter experts from Nexion Travel Group, the company’s preferred suppliers and Travel Leaders Group.
Industry experts at the Marketing symposium include:
- Janet Bava, Chief Marketing Officer at AmaWaterways
- Camille Olivere, Senior Vice President of Sales at Norwegian Cruise Line
- Lori Sheller, SVP Strategic Sales and Groups at MSC Cruises
- Isaac Cymrot, Vice President of Industry Relations at Travel Insured
- Ryan McElroy, CEO, Travel Agency Tribes
- A variety of marketing, technology, social media, education and other experts from within Nexion Travel Group and Travel Leaders Group
Omni-Channel B2C Marketing Solutions
Nexion Travel Group has also unveiled several new consumer-facing marketing options for its members through the Escape omni-channel business-to-consumer direct mail and digital marketing program. Elements of this personalized and branded marketing program include a print publication along with a collection of digital components, including digital display on advisors’ consumer websites, emails sent to clients before the magazine arrives in homes and shortly afterwards, along with layered social media posts that take users back to the digital version of the print publication.
The quarterly Escape magazines touches on experiential travel, luxury, culinary and wine travel, and holiday travel. The monthly Escape Insider is more offer-focused. Some 87,000 consumers received the print editions of Escape magazine this past year while the digital version of Escape was sent to more than 300,000 consumers.
For more information, visit nexion.com.