Registration has opened for travel agent partners to attend Delta Vacations University. The event takes place September 16-17 at the Georgia International Convention Center in Atlanta. It will be the event’s 24th year, continuing its tradition of industry-leading education and networking opportunities for travel professionals.
There will be more than 60 classes offered on new leisure travel information as well as access to more than 200 hotel, destination, and travel partners from across the world. Highlights of this year’s events include:
- Property and destination specific classes for the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, Europe, Latin America, and the South Pacific
- Workshops on business as social media, customer retention, and loyalty and sales
- The option to attend one or both days of the event, providing scheduling flexibility and opportunity to spend less time away from the office;
- Keynote speakers will include Juliet Funt, CEO of WhiteSpace at Work, and Bob Somers, Delta senior vice president—global sales, and more
- A Saturday evening networking reception
- Exclusive offers for attendees that they can use to provide savings for their clients
Delta Vacations is the official travel package provider of Delta Air Lines. The company offers travel agents one-stop shopping for packages that bundle flights aboard Delta and its partners – Aeromexico, Air France, Alitalia, KLM, and Virgin Atlantic - with stays at more than 4,000 hotels around the world. Delta Vacations also offers rental cars and hundreds of activities, tours, and excursions that can be added to packages.
Travel professionals can register for Delta Vacations University, access the full schedule of activities, and learn more about on keynote speakers, evening reception, and nearby accommodations on WorldAgent Direct under the Sales Training tab.