To answer the growing need for business travel professionals to access timely and relevant business intelligence, Sabre has released additional reporting features through its Traveler Security and Data Suite (TSDS). The new reports enable users to better manage supplier tracking, aide in negotiations and monitor policy compliance. Sabre believes the new features will empower travel professionals with air, hotel, and green travel data.
“The current economic climate puts a premium on data," said Greg Webb, chief marketing officer of Sabre. "These enhancements help equip travel managers with the information they need to influence both travelers and executives on tactics to maximize travel spend. By tracking and trending travel data with these new TSDS reports, procurement professionals can proactively manage their programs and benchmark their success with proven metrics.”
For example, the new air market share summary report provides historical and advance bookings over multiple origins and destinations, facilitating better management of vendor performance and delivering real-time accurate data for supplier negotiations. Using actionable intelligence, corporations can alter online booking displays in order to shift share in particular markets and meet negotiated goals, Sabre says.
TSDS was launched in 2007. The five specific new reports can be run ad-hoc or automatically scheduled to help customers in managing carbon emissions reporting, air market share and hotels, include:
* Air market share summary— for selected origins and destinations, provide a summary report of market share and segment counts for the top four carriers.
* Air market share trend— for a single origin and destination, provide month-over-month, quarter-over-quarter or year-over-year market share trends for the top four carriers.
* Hotel rate summary— provide the average nightly rate, number of days and total spend per city.
* Air carbon emissions summary— view total air segments and CO2 emissions by tons or kilograms.
* Air carbon emission segment O&D summary— view a summary of total air segments and CO2 emissions broken down by segment origin and destination
These new reports are now available to travel agencies using Sabre in North and South America and 12 countries in Europe. Corporations using Sabre and GetThere together also have access to TSDS reporting.