Travel Leaders Network has received several awards from supplier partners.
Firstly, the company recently received an honor from cruise partner Norwegian Cruise Line, which named the retail travel agency brand as its “U.S. Consortia Partner of the Year” for 2018. This is the second year in the row that NCL has bestowed this award on Travel Leaders Network.
Some Norwegian partnership opportunities in 2018 included:
- Seminar at Sea onboard the Norwegian Escape – a weeklong educational experience for member agents who were looking to become a Certified Group Travel Specialist.
- “Free at Sea” offer of a free shore excursion on NCL, free specialty dining, free Wi-Fi, free sailing for friends and family and a chance for free airfrare.
- Inaugural Bliss – Travel Leaders advisors supported NCL through participation in hands-on learning and marketing efforts to foster consumer interests in Norwegian Bliss, the cruise line’s new 4,000-passenger ship that debuted in spring 2018.
Secondly, Travel Leaders Network and five of its member agencies were recently honored as “the best of the best” in the travel industry from Celebrity Cruises.
Celebrity Cruises recognized Travel Leaders Network as its Consortia Partner of the Year for 2018, citing the network’s superior performance and dedication to partnering with the cruise line throughout the year. The list of accolades for five-member agencies of Travel Leaders Network is:
- Progressive Edge, Ormond Beach, FL, as Celebrity Cruises Rising Star of the Year
- KHM Travel Group, Brunswick, OH, as Central Regional Strategic Market Account of the Year
- Cruises & Tours Unlimited, Jacksonville, FL, as East Region Account of the Year
- Pavlus Travel, Albuquerque, NM, as Future Cruise Account of the Year
- Vacations To Go, Houston, TX, as Strategic Account of the Year
Thirdly, Travel Leaders Network was recently recognized as “Preferred Sales Partner of the Year” for 2018 by luxury rail operator Rocky Mountaineer.
Travel Leaders Network conducted several initiatives during the year that included targeted marketing campaigns and exclusive travel offers, communicating the allure of Rocky Mountaineer vacations. For example, Travel Leaders Network had an exclusive offer for consumers booking a Rocky Mountaineer package of eight days or more with stops in Vancouver, Calgary, Banff, Jasper or Lake Louise.
A Rivers & Rails event held in several metro areas provided consumers the opportunity to learn more about Rocky Mountaineer’s offerings, which include all-daylight luxury rail journeys that sweep past the sparkling coastlines, glacier-fed lakes, and mountain ranges of British Columbia, Alberta and the Pacific Northwest.
For more information, visit www.travelleaders.com.