Travel Leaders Network has announced the details for its Regional Meetings in the United States this fall. This year’s complimentary one-day meetings for affiliate member agencies will be themed "PEAK: Programs, Education, Agents and Knowledge."
Attendees will get the chance to learn more about the new Apex program in cooperation with American Express, as well as work on strategies with supplier partners via roundtable discussions and a trade show.
At the meetings, attendees can learn more about Worldwide Hotel Program, Select Hotels Program and pinSIGHT, and discover the latest enhancements to the Digital Marketing Suite, including Social Studio and Agent Profiler, presented by Power Speaker Brian Hegarty.
Dates and locations for the Regional Meetings for Travel Leaders Network affiliates include:
- Houston, Texas – September 27, 2018: Omni Houston Hotel Westside
- Boston, Massachusetts – October 2, 2018: Hilton Boston-Dedham
- Tampa, Florida – October 4, 2018: DoubleTree Tampa Westshore
- New Brunswick, New Jersey – October 10, 2018: Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
- Orlando, Florida – October 16, 2018: Hard Rock Hotel Universal Orlando Resorts
- Atlanta, Georgia – October 30, 2018: Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter-Villa Christina
Travel Leaders Network represents more than 6,000 travel agencies across Canada and the United States. The company provides Agent Profiler agent locator, marketing, technology, supplier partnerships and educational programs. Travel Leaders Network is a Travel Leader Group LLC company.