During Virtuoso’s 30th annual travel week, representatives from twenty destination, cruise and lifestyle partners were given awards to recognize their efforts. This criteria includes having products that match the needs of Virtuoso member agencies and strong support for the travel advisor community. The event took place this week at Bellagio Resort & Casino, ARIA Resort & Casino and Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas.
Virtuoso distributed ten awards on August 13 at the Destination Showcase dinner. Winners include:
- Best Curated Travel Partner: Wilderness Safaris
- Best Escorted Tour Partner: Tauck
- Destinations & Experiences Ambassador of the Year: Andrea Grisdale – IC Bellagio
- Destinations & Experiences Partner of the Year: andBeyond
- Best Multi-Generational Program – Cruise: Royal Caribbean International
- Best Culinary Experience – Cruise: Oceania Cruises
- Most Luxurious Guest Experience – Cruise: Crystal Cruises
- Best Virtuoso Voyages Experience: Barcelona by Made for Spain and Portugal
- Best River Cruise Line: AmaWaterways
- Tourism Board of the Year: Switzerland Tourism
Community Awards were distributed on August 11 to one advisor and one partner involved with one or more of Virtuoso’s four specialty sectors: Adventure, cruise, wellness and family. Winners include:
- Most Engaged Community Member: Alicia Diez – Valerie Wilson Travel, Inc.
- Most Engaged Community Partner: Micato Safaris
The Alliance Partner Awards were distributed on August 11 at a luncheon in Bellagio for exceptional preferred destinations and lifestyle suppliers. Winners include:
- Most Engaged – North America: Tourism Authority of Thailand
- Most Engaged – Global: Los Cabos Tourism Board
- Most Innovative Alliances Partner: USA Luxury Shopping Consortium
- Most Comprehensive Advisor Program: Tourism Australia
- Hottest Destination of the Year: Portuguese National Tourist Office
- Top Destination of the Year: German National Tourist Office
- Ambassador of the Year: Petra Roach, Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc.
- Most Innovative Lifestyle Partner: Galeries Lafayette
- Honorary Recognition – Virtuoso Travel Dreams Tournament Champion: PromPeru
For more information, visit https://www.virtuoso.com
This story originally appeared on www.luxurytraveladvisor.com.