Avanti Destinations has just announced its 2018-2019 lineup of travel itineraries. New this year is the addition of over 50 boutique and luxury hotels, as well as eight new itineraries in 14 Asian countries.
The travel agent exclusive vacations are customizable and include local private guides in most locations. The new Essence of Asia 2018-2019 brochure is available for ordering now. Additionally, agents can earn a bonus commission $50 for each booking of $1500 or more made before February 28, 2018 for travel taking place October 1, 2017-March 31, 2018.
While no new countries have been added, Avanti has added new destinations. Yichang and Chongqing in China for pre- and post-Yangtze River cruises; the beach resort city of Pattaya in Thailand; and in Japan, Sapporo on the northern island of Hokkaido, and Miyajima, known as the Island of the Gods, where clients can stay in either a five-star hotel or a traditional Japanese inn (ryokan).
Featured new itineraries include:
- Taste of Japan – 9 days/8 nights. Perfect for any foodie, this tour makes stops in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka. It includes including private highlights tour in each city, private Tokyo Depachika and Montajaka Alley evening tour, private Geisha teahouse experience, private market and sake brewery visit with cooking lesson, private gourmet evening tour and green/1st class rail between cities. From $4,555 per person, double occupancy.
- Thailand Escapes – 9 days/8 nights Guests will travel through Bangkok and Phuket. The beach vacation includes private floating market tour and private city, temple and palace tour in Bangkok, Phi Phi Islands tour by speedboat, Phang Nga Bag and Khai Island tour by speedboat, daily breakfast. From $1,345.
- Treats & Treks of Bali – 8 days/7 nights in Ubud and Nusa Dua. Includes private arrival and departure transfers, private rafting on the Ayung River, private sunrise trekking on Batur Volcano, private foodie heaven tour, private Seminyak (traditional Indonesian) cooking class, and daily breakfast. From $1,245.
- Fantastic Philippines – 10 days/9 nights in Manila, El Nido and Cebu. This beach vacation includes private transfers on arrival and departure, private “Old Manila Charms” tour, all meals for the 4 nights in El Nido, private Cebu city tour and daily breakfast. From $2,395.
- South Korea Essentials – 10 days/9 nights in Seoul, Busan and Jeju Island highlights the country’s contrasts of modern cities, historical locations and natural sites. Includes private transfers upon arrival and departure in all cities, private historical Seoul tour, private “Discover Busan” tour, private Jeju Island tour and daily breakfast. From $3,179.