Travel Impressions has announced the launch of a new Partner Privileges program, which offers clients who book with Travel Impressions agents the opportunity to receive exclusive privileges at no additional cost.
The tour operator says that it has partnered with a number of sun-and-sand resorts to offer exclusive value-added amenities for travel agents’ clients.
The available extras include:
- Complimentary upgraded and signature tours at brands like UNICO 20°87° for true destination immersion
- ALG Kids Concierge program at select family-friendly Karisma Hotels & Resorts, encompassing in-room game, camping and movie nights, cooking classes, and child-focused amenities
- Free roundtrip airport transfers in most destinations on the company’s approved ground operators
- Access to VIP lounges, including on-resort at Be Live Collection Punta Cana and Club MoBay in Jamaica for Iberostar Grand Rose Hall guests
- Spa credit for services of the guest’s choice, or bundled treatments such as a foot massage with a free cabana rental at Live Aqua Beach Resort Cancun
- Private poolside cabana rentals, on the house, at properties that include Grand Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta
- Preferred room locations, such as high floors for dramatic views and/or reserved floors or buildings at brands including Oasis Hotels & Resorts and El Dorado Spa Resorts, by Karisma
- An additional $200 in resort discounts for services at select participating Barceló resorts, with special rum or tequila tasting events at adult-only properties
- Private cocktail parties for Travel Impressions and other Apple Leisure Group Vacations brand guests only
- Romantic private dinner for two at Hard Rock Hotel Puerto Vallarta, for example