Carnival Cruise Line has added features to its HUB App, including a day-by-day schedule of onboard youth programming and activities. Cruisers can now “like” their favorites to receive reminders and updates.
Carnival’s age-specific youth programs featured on the app include:
- Camp Ocean (ages 2-11) – ocean-inspired area with 400+ arts & crafts, games and educational activities; three age groups: "Penguins" (2-5), "Sting Rays" (6-8) and "Sharks" (9-11).
- Circle “C” (ages 12-14) –teen space featuring active and video games, crafting activities and dance parties.
- Club O2 (ages 15-17) –hangout with theme nights, dance parties, movies, karaoke, and more.
Family-friendly programming within the app includes:
- Build-A-Bear Workshop At Sea – a program where kids make their own teddy bear.
- Hasbro, The Game Show – a family-oriented entertainment option including adaptations of the brand’s games and activities.
- Outdoor Attractions – operating hours for WaterWorks aqua parks, SportSquare outdoor recreation area and other open-air spaces.
- Punchliner Comedy Club – an early evening of family-friendly comedy performances.
- Seuss at Sea – a fleetwide program featuring Green Eggs and Ham with The Cat in the Hat and Friends, Seuss-a-palooza Parade and Story Time, and other activities.
- Zumbini – an early childhood music and movement class created by Zumba and BabyFirst combining singing, dancing and instruments; family classes offered on longer cruises.
Additionally, parents can check-out a time-specific breakdown of activities and locations for Camp Ocean’s daily programming along with check-in and check-out information and reminders.
In other Carnival news, the company has launched a “Why Use A Travel Advisor” video series. The goal of the program, which features travel advisors sharing their stories, is to promote their value for the travel industry.
For more information, visit https://www.carnival.com/