Princess Cruises, an international cruise line, has announced its 2021 itineraries in the Caribbean, as well as Canada and New England.
For Princess Cruises’ Canada and New England cruises and cruisetours, the Caribbean Princess and Sky Princess will sail passengers to their destinations. Additionally, the Caribbean Princess will sail all itineraries on the cruise line’s Caribbean itineraries.
Here’s a look at the itineraries:
Canada and New England
Whether it's trekking through colonial history in Boston, surveying quaint towns along the coast, or eating Maine lobster, guests will experience popular attractions, as well as hidden gems. Options include:
- Canada and New England on Sky Princess: Seven-day roundtrip from New York City visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John and Halifax. Cruises depart September 18 and 25, and October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30 in 2021.
- Canada and New England on Caribbean Princess: 10-day New York City to Quebec visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney and Charlottetown. Cruises depart September 1, and 21, and October 11, 2021.
- Canada and New England on Caribbean Princess: 10-day Quebec to New York City visiting Saguenay, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor and Boston. Cruises depart August 6, September 11 and October 1, 2021.
- Canada and Colonial America on Caribbean Princess: 13-day Ft. Lauderdale to Quebec visiting Charleston, New York City, Newport, Boston, Portland, Saint John and Halifax. Cruise departs July 24, 2021.
- Canada and Colonial America on Caribbean Princess: 14-day Quebec to Ft. Lauderdale visiting Saguenay, Sept Îles, Sydney, Halifax, Saint John, Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport, New York City and Charleston. Cruise departs October 21, 2021.
- Greenland and Canada on Caribbean Princess: 16-day roundtrip from New York City visiting Halifax, Sydney, Nuuk, Qaqortoq, Nanortalik and Saint John. Cruise departs August 16, 2021
Travelers can explore the regions of the Caribbean, from the beaches in the Eastern Caribbean to the Mayan ruins in the Western Caribbean. Guests can choose from seven-day itineraries or longer 14-day itineraries providing a blend of both regions. Options include:
- Seven-day on Caribbean Princess: Seven-day roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale visiting Princess Cays, St. Thomas and St. Kitts. Cruise depart June 5, 19, and July 3, 17, 2021.
- Seven-day on Caribbean Princess: Roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale visiting Grand Cayman, Roatan, Belize City and Cozumel. Cruise departs May 29, June 12, 26, and July 10, 2021.
- 14-day on Caribbean Princess: Roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale visiting Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Ft. Lauderdale, Grand Cayman, Belize City and Cozumel. Cruise departs May 22, 29, June 5, 12, 19, 26, and July 3, 10 2021.
For more information, visit www.princess.com.