Princess Cruises has expanded the fitness classes available onboard with the addition of workouts from boutique fitness brands.
Starting February 20, guests who have purchased all-inclusive packages such as “Princess Plus” and “Princess Premier” will enjoy complimentary onboard workouts offered by Pure Barre, YogaSix and StretchLab, with additional brands including Club Pilates, CycleBar and STRIDE Fitness to follow shortly thereafter. The “Princess Plus” package will include two complimentary fitness classes per voyage, while “Princess Premier” packages offer unlimited fitness classes.
- Pure Barre offers a full-body workout focused on low-impact, moderate to high-intensity movements that improve strength and flexibility for everybody
- YogaSix is a full sensory yoga experience accessible to all, with a range of classes targeting strength, agility, flexibility and balance
- StretchLab is a wellness concept offering assisted stretching sessions with customized flexibility services
The fitness options on board will expand to include branded classes from:
- Club Pilates, a low-impact, full-body Reformer Pilates workout with a variety of classes that build strength, mobility and stability
- CycleBar, an inclusive, immersive and low-impact, high-intensity indoor cycling experience for all ages and body types
- STRIDE Fitness, a treadmill-based interval training concept, delivering a total-body cardio and strength workout
Starting February 20, in addition to complimentary fitness classes, the enhanced “Princess Plus” add-on will also include the “Plus Beverage Package,” single device Wi-Fi plan and daily crew appreciation, along with two premium crafted desserts, and two smoothies or juices. The cost is $60 per person per day, it pays to plus.
Within the “Princess Premier” package, available at $80 per person per day, guests will enjoy the “Premier Beverage Package,” four device Wi-Fi plan, daily crew appreciation, two nights of specialty dining, photo package, Princess Prizes, unlimited crafted desserts, unlimited smoothies or juices, and reserved seating in the Princess Theater.
Xponential Fitness classes will also be available on an a la carte basis across all 15 Princess ships.
For more information, visit www.princess.com.