Princess Cruises has announced its 2019-2020 Caribbean season, offering cruise itineraries to all three regions – Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean and Southern Caribbean. The newly announced fall 2019 to spring 2020 program includes the maiden season of Sky Princess, debuting in December 2019 on a three-day inaugural cruise, followed by a series of seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages.
The cruise line’s fourth Royal-Class ship, Sky Princess, sets sail out of Ft. Lauderdale on a three-day, roundtrip cruise departing December 4, 2019, visiting Princess Cays, the private island in the Bahamas owned by Princess Cruises.
The ship then sails on alternating seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale December 7, 2019 - April 4, 2020. Voyages offer late-night stays during every visit to St. Thomas and Cozumel so guests can enjoy more time in these popular destinations.
Itinerary highlights for the 2019-2020 Caribbean season include:
- Five ships offering 10 itineraries and 119 departures onboard Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Pacific Princess, Regal Princess and the new Sky Princess.
- Regal Princess also offers seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean voyages from Ft. Lauderdale with “More Ashore” stays in St. Thomas and Cozumel.
- Longer and more destination-rich itineraries to the Southern Caribbean aboard Caribbean Princess and Crown Princess, featuring 10- or 14-day cruises.
- Princess Cruises visits 25 Caribbean islands and six UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Belize Barrier Reef System and Antigua Naval Dockyard and related archeological sites
- Calls to Princess Cays on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean voyage, and select Western and ten-day Southern Caribbean voyages.
- A 14-day holiday cruise aboard Pacific Princess visiting the island of Mayreau for the first time.
Sky Princess also introduces the line’s new Sky Suites, offering guests the largest staterooms on the ship. With 270-degree views from the top of the ship and exclusive views of the ship’s Movies Under the Stars screen, guests can enjoy new amenities exclusive to the Sky Suites. The Princess Cruises Sky Suites will be the first staterooms to accommodate up to five guests, and offer the largest balconies in the fleet. More details on the suites will be announced in the coming months.
For more information, visit www.princess.com.