Following an extensive two-week dry dock in Singapore, Princess Cruises’ Sapphire Princess has been upgraded with enhanced onboard spaces and product innovations.
New and enhanced offerings aboard Sapphire Princess include:
- New Ship Livery – Sapphire Princess is the latest ship to receive the livery design showcasing the Princess Cruises logo. The design includes flowing ocean waves and represents the excitement of discovering the great destinations of the world aboard a Princess cruise.
- Princess Luxury Bed – Available in every stateroom aboard Sapphire Princess by June 2018, the Princess Luxury Bed was developed by Princess Cruises in collaboration with board-certified sleep expert, Dr. Michael Breus and HGTV designer Candice Olson. The bed recently received the highest ranking for “Best Cruise Ships Beds” by Cruise Critic.
- Club Class Mini-Suites – Sapphire Princess offers Club Class Mini-Suites, the new premium stateroom category with VIP amenities and exclusive dining. This mini-suite category includes select perks like new Club Class Dining, a reserved dining area with expedited seating and expanded menu options, as well as priority embarkation and disembarkation.
- Camp Discovery Youth & Teen Center – For cruisers ages 3-17, Sapphire Princess now offers Camp Discovery, a reimagined youth center created in partnership with Discovery Consumer Products, the licensing arm of Discovery, as part of the cruise line’s Discovery at SEA program. Kids and teens can participate in activities specially designed to help them discover, play, and create.
- Entertainment LED Wall – Located in the Princess Theater, this new LED wall will be used in produced production shows and various onboard guest entertainer shows. The wall is made up of 270 panels installed on a custom engineered and shock mounted frame for display of still images, video and live feeds.
- “Bravo” – Launching in May 2018, this “Popra-“inspired show includes a mix of pop, opera and musical theater performed by a guest soprano in front of a live orchestra.
- Enhanced Boutiques – Guests enjoy aesthetic enhancements to the Shops of Princess, offering an upgraded shopping experience, such as a branded Effy Fine Jewelry boutique. There will also be new products to choose from featuring a collection of Princess branded athletic wear and logo apparel displayed in a newly designed Logo shop.
- Lotus Spa & Fitness Center – A space where guests can relax and invigorate, salon and treatments rooms have been upgraded and the latest in fitness equipment is now available.
Finishing up a season cruising throughout Asia, Sapphire Princess departed March 28 on a 28-day voyage from Singapore to London, before beginning European voyages to destinations in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe including Monte Carlo, Lisbon, Brussels, St. Petersburg, and a chance to cruise the Norwegian Fjords during the Summer Solstice.
For more information, visit www.princess.com.