Princess Cruises has debuted its 2018-2019 Exotics Program, including six ships sailing on 27 itineraries throughout five continents, visiting 93 destinations and 47 countries. On sale now, guests can book cruises to South America, Southeast Asia and China. Additionally, cruisers will be able to experience less-traveled ports aboard the cruise line's small ship that will circumvent the globe on a 111-day World Cruise sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles or Fort Lauderdale.
Exotics Deployment Highlights Include:
- OCEAN Medallion-enabled Royal Princess will sail its maiden voyage around Cape Horn on a 49-day South America Grand Adventure - the cruise line's largest ship to ever visit South America.
- Coral Princess will sail a new 60-day Circle North Pacific voyage roundtrip from Los Angeles, calling at 22 destinations in eight countries, including Asia, Alaska and Hawaii.
- Two new 14- and 15-day Grand Asia voyages on Sapphire Princess sailing out of Shanghai and Singapore, complement the previously announced 14-day Majestic Grand Asia voyages on Princess Cruises' newest ship, Majestic Princess.
- MORE ASHORE evening stays and overnights will be offered on select itineraries in 18 ports across five continents.
- More than 20 UNESCO World Cruise Heritage Sites, including Glacier Bay National Park, Singapore Botanical Gardens, Komodo National Park, Great Barrier Reef, Robben Island in Cape Town and more.
Princess' 2018-2019 Exotics Cruise Program Includes:
Asia: Coral Princess, Diamond Princess and Sapphire Princess
Guests can chose from three ships, sailing 18 itineraries to 34 destinations, from four homeports with 31 departures, ranging from three to 60 days. Coral Princess debuts a 60-day Circle North Pacific voyage (roundtrip from Los Angeles) that includes that includes Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Guam and Hawaii, as well as the best of Alaska, including Glacier Bay Scenic Cruising, Juneau, Icy Strait Point and the line's first call to Kodiak in nearly a decade. Nine ports offer MORE ASHORE evening stays in Tokyo (Yokohama), Osaka, Seoul (Incheon), Beijing (Tianjin), Shanghai, Taipei (Keelung), Hong Kong and Honolulu.
Diamond Princess and Sapphire Princess both return to homeport in Singapore together for a season of cruises ranging from three to 21 days, with stops in Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia.
For the Christmas and New Year’s Eve holidays, Diamond Princess sails a 10-day Southeast Asia and 11-day Malaysian Peninsula & Indonesia voyage, which can be combined for a 21-day vacation.
Additionally, Sapphire Princess sails a 15-day Grand Asia voyage, offering an overnight in Hong Kong. For the 2019 Lunar New Year, Sapphire Princess will be sailing a seven-day Vietnam & Thailand voyage (roundtrip from Singapore).
South America: Royal Princess and Emerald Princess
In South America, two ships will be sailing seven itineraries to 24 destinations from four homeports, offering 15 departures ranging from 14 to 49 days. Royal Princess and Emerald Princess both include Peru, Chile and an overland to Machu Picchu on the 16-day Andes & South America cruises between Los Angeles and Santiago, which can be combined with a 14-day Cape Horn cruise for a 30-day Andes & Cape Horn Grand Adventure.
Both ships also sail 19-day Brazilian Adventure cruises between Fort Lauderdale and Buenos Aires, which can be combined with the 14-day Cape Horn cruises for a 33-day Cape Horn & Brazil Grand Adventure.
World Cruise: Pacific Princess
Pacific Princess offers a 111-day World Cruise Voyage from Los Angeles or Fort Lauderdale with 41 destinations, in 27 countries on five continents, including a circumnavigation around the Cape of Good Hope and overnights in Cape Town and Singapore. The cruise includes three maiden ports of call to Stewart Island (New Zealand), the remote island of St. Helena (U.K. territory) and Guadeloupe (Pointe-à-Pitre).
For a shorter world voyage, Pacific Princess offers the opportunity to sail a 96-day World Cruise embarking in Los Angeles and disembarking in Fort Lauderdale. Princess Cruises also offers the opportunity to join the World Cruise for a portion of the journey including a 72-day South Pacific & Indian Ocean, 43-day Australia & Africa, 39-day Africa, South America & Panama Canal, 29-day Hawaii & South Pacific, 24-day Africa & South America and a choice of two 15-day Panama Canal Connoisseur voyages sailing between Los Angeles and Fort Lauderdale.