Scenic has released new details on the dining onboard its upcoming Discovery Yacht, the Scenic Eclipse, which is set to launch in August 2018. The new cruise ship will offer 10 dining experiences, ranging from casual to fine dining.
The dining experiences on offer are:
- Elements – The main restaurant serving Italian, steak and seafood
- Chef’s Table – An exclusive fine dining experience
- Koko’s – Asian Fusion restaurant and sake bar
- Sushi @ Koko’s – A Japanese experience
- Teppanyaki @ Koko’s – Private dining with an open Teppanyaki grill
- Lumière – Contemporary French fine dining and champagne bar
- Azure Bar & Café – Relaxed all-day grazing
- Epicure – Learn from the best with professional cookery demonstrations
- Yacht Club – Poolside grill, buffet and bar
- In-Suite Dining – A 24-hour comprehensive menu, for in-suite dining
The ship will also have eight bars and lounges, including the intimate Champagne Bar, the elegant Lobby Lounge and the Azure Bar & Café. Complimentary beverages are part of Scenic’s all-inclusive rates, ranging from top-shelf spirits, wine and cocktails, to freshly-squeezed juices, mocktails and specialty teas and coffee.
Scenic is also offering special incentives for guests booking early – paying the cruise fare in full by October 31, 2017, means an additional discount of US/CAN $1,000 or $500 per couple, respectively.
To be delivered in August 2018, the 228-passenger mega yacht is designed especially for polar cruising conditions with oversized stabilizers, redundant systems and GPS-dynamic positioning technology, Scenic said. Scenic Eclipse will have 114 suites, all with a private verandah and lounge. Other amenities will include a near 1:1 guest to staff ratio, a theatre, spa, butler service for all guests, and a range of activities.