Dream Vacations, CruiseOne and Cruises Inc. are hosting their 2018 National Conference onboard Norwegian Cruise Line’s Norwegian Bliss. One thousand travel professionals are onboard the ship, which is sailing a revised itinerary due to tropical weather in the Pacific.
General Manager of Network Engagement & Performance Drew Daly opened the first general session on October 20 and will also serve as the master of ceremonies all week. Camille Olivere, senior vice president of sales for Norwegian Cruise Line, also participated in a Q&A session moderated by World Travel Holdings Senior Vice President of Product & Operations David Crooks on Norwegian’s Free at Sea program and its deployment changes for 2019.
On October 21, Senior Vice President Debbie Fiorino delivered a talk titled “Go Anyway” on trusting one’s instincts and having the courage to take a chance, using starting one’s own travel agency business as an example. She also reviewed all the organization’s technology and marketing launches, awards, and sales results from the prior year.
Later a cruise line executive panel, moderated by Crooks, included the following attendees:
- Camille Olivere – senior vice president, sales, Norwegian Cruise Line
- Vicki Freed – senior vice president, sales, trade support and service, Royal Caribbean International
- Adolfo Perez – vice president, trade sales and marketing, Carnival Cruise Line
- Keith Lane – vice president of field sales and national, Celebrity Cruises
- Eva Jenner – vice president, sales, Holland America Line and Seabourn
- Lori Sheller – senior vice president of sales, North America, MSC Cruises
David Horsager closed the general session with a motivational talk on the meaning of trust and its role in driving business results.
Stay tuned to www.travelagentcentral.com for the latest news from the conference.