Las Ventanas al Paraíso, A Rosewood Resort has launched its Winter 2019/2020 Collection of Emotions, which includes the new permanent speakeasy, La Botica, along with experiences that range from digital detoxes to educational ocean safaris and wellness-inspired bootcamps for pets.
Las Ventanas al Paraiso’s Winter 2019/2020 Collection of Emotions includes:
- New Speakeasy – La Botica: For the first time in 22 years, guests will have the opportunity to enjoy live music and expertly crafted cocktails until 2 a.m. in an intimate and sophisticated setting at Las Ventanas. Named La Botica (meaning "drugstore"), the speakeasy is inspired by the prohibition era and features art deco design elements. Guests can discover the bar through an obscure door off the lobby under the guise of a vintage Coca-Cola refrigerator, while the external entrance invites visitors into the private space that is reminiscent of a 1920s pharmacy. It will be themed around an herbal apothecary with cocktails inspired by herbs, spices and flowers and live entertainment, including Afro Cuban and Jazz.
- Vintage Vacation Film Kit: Upon arrival, villa and suites guests will receive the Vintage Vacation Film Kit, complete with a Super 8 Camera, Polaroid with film and an illustrated guide to the best spots throughout the property. Couples, friends and multigenerational families alike will be able to document their holiday without relying on their iPhone, therefore creating a digital detox vibe. Upon checkout guests can return the film from the Super 8 camera to the Las Ventanas team, who will create a film.
- Ocean Safari: This winter, Las Ventanas al Paraíso will offer Ocean Safari, where guests can learn about the marine life and environment of the Sea of Cortez. The four-hour adventure will be guided by a marine expert, and guests will be able to dive and witness turtles, dolphins, manta rays, whales and more.
- Golf at Las Ventanas: This winter, golf enthusiasts are invited to enjoy a three-day golf experience with Las Ventanas al Paraíso. Each day, golfers will play a new course, with transfers to and from the resort. The first round will take place at Cabo Real, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr; then, golfers will then hit the links at Club Campestre, located in the foothills of the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains; and the three-day tour ends at Puerto Los Cabos, which has three championship courses above the Sea of Cortez.
- Dog Bootcamp: Las Ventanas al Paraíso is extending its dog-friendly programming this winter with the introduction of a “Dog Bootcamp,” allowing guests to relax and unwind without the stress of looking after their pets. The bootcamp is specially curated by a team of dog trainers to allow pets to run out of energy on the beach while meeting new friends.