Travel Leaders Network announced the launch of AirPRO for AgentMate, an air booking tool offering AgentMate users without a GDS the ability to search for and book flights. The program automatically adds flights and fare data to the client reservation, thereby streamlining the process, reducing the need for manual entry. AgentMate is a fully-integrated customer relationship management (CRM) system, agent-facing booking tool and back-office system that also includes a lead management system.
Highlights of the AirPRO for AgentMate functionality include:
- Ability to search for one-way, round-trip, or multi-city destinations as well as first class, business, premium economy, and economy and private fares
- Ability to create new revenue streams and add a service fee for booking
- Documentation and assignment of special services and seat assignments
- A contextual search solution using a client’s existing cruise or tour booking to populate the search parameters
- The ability to capture data from AgentMate client profiles
Agents participating in AirPRO for AgentMate are supported by a dedicated support team for processing tickets and related needs including after-hours support. All agencies currently enrolled in AgentMate in both the U.S. and Canada can complete registration for the program within AgentMate. Users can also watch a quick video lesson within the AgentMate Academy before using the product.
Travel Leaders Network seller of luxury travel, cruises, river cruises and tours in the travel agency industry. Led by flagship Travel Leaders-branded travel agencies, the network includes 6,800 associates and Member travel agencies locations in the United States and Canada.
For more information, visit www.travelleadersnetwork.com.