With a new collection of North America programs, Perillo's Learning Journeys and Groups wants to offer families and small groups the opportunity to travel confidently, while discovering destinations and experiences located in their own backyards. From California's wine country to U.S. National Parks and Alaska’s fjords, six new domestic offerings have been created for multigenerational families and small groups of like-minded travelers.
These new programs can be customized to accommodate group preferences and travel style. Each itinerary includes a private driver or, alternatively, guests can choose the private jet option for a more elevated experience.
New Portfolio of U.S. Journeys
Available starting in summer 2020, the portfolio of United States journeys includes:
- Wyoming Family – Yellowstone & Grand Teton: Families will enjoy biking through Grand Teton National Park, watching the Old Faithful geyser erupt after a picnic lunch and a whitewater rafting experience down the scenic Snake River Canyon.
- Utah Family – Arches and Canyonlands: Rafting the Colorado River, riding a Hummer down the rocks of Moab, and hiking the Grandstaff Canyon are some of the family adventures included in this six-night program.
- Mighty Five National Parks: In red rock heaven, travelers will explore five of Utah’s National Parks, including Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef, Bryce and Zion.
- Montana – Big Sky, Yellowstone & Paradise Valley: Adventurers will soak in the Chico Hot Springs, ride horses through the Absaroka Mountains, and visit two of the world's largest geysers: Old Faithful and the Upper Geyser Basin.
- Alaska – Kenai Fjords and Peninsula: This six-night itinerary offers a whale-watching kayak excursion in Resurrection Bay, a cruise around Kenai Fjords National Park with a naturalist guide and a waterfall hike in Granite Creek.
- California Coast & Wineries: On this six-night journey, guests will hike through giant Redwood trees, enjoy wine tasting in Napa Valley and eat oysters overlooking Tomales Bay.
In addition, the North America portfolio will include two self-guided and self-drive itineraries as follows:
The 14-day Canadian Maritime Discovery road trip through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island with hiking at national parks, a visit to the "Lobster Capital of the World," and exploring historic fishing villages.
The Adirondack Adventure takes travelers through Saratoga, NY, starting with a food tour of olive oil, cheese and cupcakes, as well as a ghost tour based on the Battles of Saratoga during the American Revolutionary War. Travelers will also venture to Lake Placid to bike old railroad tracks and build sandcastles at Little Wolf Beach. Optional trip extensions to Montreal and Quebec are available.
For more information, visit www.perillogroups.com.