Travel expert Doug Lansky will keynote the Caribbean Hospitality Industry Exchange Forum (CHIEF) event at Hyatt Regency Miami, which will take place June 21-23.
This year's event focuses on tourism's trending topics, including:
- Adapting to new booking solutions.
- Maintaining a productive environment in a multigenerational and diverse cultural workplace
- What is hot and trending in food and beverage
- What guests are seeking in a Caribbean vacation today
- Trends, opportunities and challenges facing businesses and the region over the next five years
- Understanding guest diversity to more effectively market and maximize return on investment
General sessions, which include speakers and panelists from top-tier travel brands, will focus on "Tomorrow's Talent Today: The Dynamics of Human Capital"; "Turning Imagination into Reality: What Guests will be Seeking in a Caribbean Vacation"; "Who's Got Umami and How Can I Get Some?" and "Cannabis to Crypto - Are you Ready for What's Next?"
The CHIEF 2019 theme is "Vision 2024: Embracing Change, Diversity and Growth", which looks at the future of the travel industry, its effects on the Caribbean and discusses how industry partners can collaborate to take on challenges ahead.
This year's CHIEF host sponsor is Interval International, while Platinum sponsors include Figment Design, Marketplace Excellence, MasterCard, OBMI and STR. Gold sponsors are 7 Pillars of Digital Marketing, ADA International, Arrivalist, Aruba - a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Caymera International, Oracle Hospitality, SportsArt, TravelClick, Travel Relations, TravPro Mobile, Tropical Shipping, and WineSchool3.
To register for CHIEF visit www.chtachief.com.